TELEMEDICINE FACILITY AT PARADIP PORT TRUST HOSPITAL
SOP FOR QR CODE BASED ONLINE HEP APPLICATION
PPT is enabled to handle Cape Size vessels of LOA 300 mtrs, Beam 48 mtrs, DWT of 1,18,000 with a maximum draft of 14.5 mtrs
Pensioners are requested to submit their Digital Life Certificate through various Jeevan Pramaan Centres which are being operated by Citizen Service Centres, Banks, Government offices or by using the client application on any PC/mobile/tablet.
Integrity Pledge by CVC
Public Awarness On Dengu
All donations towards the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund (PMNRF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
IMPORT / EXPORT PROCEDURE
Shipping Line Charges
Name of the Firm
SEAWAYS SHIPPING AND LOGISTICS LIMITED
Additional steps already taken by Paradip Port Trust for “Ease of Doing Business”
Allotment of storage plot is done through online application.
Allotment of berth is done through on-line system.
As per the requirement of customers, the cargo related bills and vessel related bills are being sent through electronic system within 7 days of sailing of the ship.
Gate monitoring system has been re-organized to ease the congestion of vehicles inside and outside the Port area.
The Coal berth No.1 & 2 have been declared as exclusive coastal berth at Paradip Port for loading coastal Thermal Coal which will eliminate the monitoring of customs which was hitherto in practice for coastal cargo at Paradip Port.
Labour levy on account of CFH workers has been reduced on Steel and other commodities to make the handling cost at the port more competitive.
The Management Committee in which 9 CFH Agents were only enlisted members to source workers for undertaking loading unloading of trucks and wagons have been opened to all stevedores to become a member for doing independent works.
Initiative under Ease of Doing Business- Trading across Borders
Time line for completion
Status as on 1st July, 2017
Ease of Doing Business
Elimination of Form 11 & 13
These two forms are primarily for removal/receipt of containers from/to CFS. The same are not required at Paradip Port, as it does not have large scale container volume.
Accommodation of Laboratory
PPT has requested all the agencies to set up suitable testing laboratory and office at Paradip Port.
The Board of Trustees have approved allotment of land in favour of Plant Quarantine Station, Paradip for setting up of their office and laboratory. Response from other agencies is awaited.
Integration of IGM filing system with Terminal Operating System
Not applicable to PPT as it does not have a full-fledged Container Terminal. However, PPT is receiving IGM through PCS.
Direct Port Delivery
The said system is not applicable as PPT is basically a bulk handling Port. However, direct Port Delivery as per requirement of users is allowed at PPT.(Completed)
Reduction of Fee and Charges
PPT is a round the clock operating port. Cargo handled is almost equally distributed throughout the day. However, out of the average berthday output achieved during a day, about 55% cargo is handled during 6AM to 6 PM i.e. during the normal working hours and the rest 45% is handled during 6 PM to 6 AM i.e beyond normal working hours.
Award of work order for installation of container scanners
Container Scanners are being procured by centralized tender being floated by IPA. Mobile Container Scanner proposed to be procured for PPT will be taken up in the 2nd phase, considering the low/negligible volumes of containerized cargo handled at PPT.
Not applicable to Paradip Port as it is primarily for containerized cargo delivery.
RFID based Gate-automation system
MD,IPA and Traffic Managers of all Major Ports
The RFID based gate automation system has been implemented in PPT on 25.09.2016
Removal of bottlenecks in Rail/Road connectivity
Traffic Manager/Chief Engineer
i) No bottleneck in Road Connectivity.
ii) Issues regarding removal of bottleneck on Rail connectivity:-
Creation of Logistics Data Bank Tagging of Containers for tracking & viewing their movement across the country
Not applicable to Paradip Port as it does not handle high volume of container.